Local -- Through our Wilderness Outreach Mission (WOM) Ministry Team, we seek to serve disadvantaged individuals and families in our local community.
- FOOD PANTRY is a monthly effort where WOM opens its doors to disadvantaged families in the area and provides groceries at our on-site facility. Food pantry takes place the 3rd Saturday of each month.
- Quarterly, teams from our church prepare and serve meals at the Thurman Brisben Homeless Shelter.
- Over the fall and winter months, we provide wood for fuel through our WARM-THE-HEARTH program.
- Each Thanksgiving, we provide Thanksgiving meals to disadvantaged families in our community.
- Each Christmas, through our Angel Tree program, we provide Christmas gifts and grocery cards for disadvantaged families in our community.
WOM also works with charitable organizations in our community on different programs throughout the year, as needed.